Whether you’re an actor, a writer, a filmaker, or an entrepreneur. If you want to secure your role at your workplace or retain customers, you have to do the work assigned to you well. It’s the same with your sleep. If you want your body to function the way it should, you can do all the things you love but you need to sleep well.
So here are some benefits of getting 7+ hours of sleep.
1. It strengthens your immune system, so your body can fight off infection and repair itself.
2. It allows your body blood pressure to regulate itself, so you can lower the risk of having serious heart diseases.
3. It increases your productivity and concentration.
4. It improves your mood and help you fight stress.
5. It makes you think clearly so you can perform better at work or school.
6. It helps you prevent depression.
And to help you fall asleep with ease and remain asleep, you can check out our carefully curated catalog.
Watch out on our next post on if you should sleep with lights on or not!
Disclaimer: These articles are composed to entertain and educate you, but they shouldn’t substitute professional medical advice. If you suffer from severe sleep conditions, please contact a medical professional.