Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://fluideng.net/.
About this Policy
The Data We Collect About You?
This policy applies only to information collected on the websites. We collect two types of information from visitors to our websites: (1) Personal data and (2) Non-personal data. “Personal data” is information that identifies you personally and that you provide to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and sometimes your Internet Protocol (IP) address. We may collect this information when you create a profile on our website, visit our website, or complete a purchase. “Non-personal data” can be technical in nature. It does not identify you personally. Examples of non-personal data may include, but is not limited to, cookies, web beacons, and demographic information. We collect your personal data in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you: for marketing and personal data optimization purposes. We receive and store the information you provide to us including your identity data, contact data, delivery address and financial data. We automatically collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of the Fluidé homes website, including information about your searches, views, downloads and purchases. We may receive information about you from third parties, including our carriers; payment service providers; merchants/brands; and advertising service providers.
Cookies, and How We Use Them
A “cookie” is a small text file that is downloaded onto your device such as computer or smartphone when you access our websites.
When referring to cookies we include:
first- and third party cookies,
tracking pixels and plug-ins, including technologies those from third party publishers,
other tracing technologies.
All cookies have a publisher which tells you who the cookie belongs to. The publisher is the owner of the domain specified in the cookie. Whenever you visit our website, we place cookies onto your device for different reasons. Such cookies are called “first-party” cookies, whereas cookies set by a third-party company, such as a social media platforms or ad network/ad tech providers, are called “third party” cookies.
Below you will find more detailed information about our cookies and the reason for using them.
- Recognising and counting the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it (this helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for).
- Identifying your preferences and subscriptions e.g. language settings, saved items, items stored in your cart and
- Sending you newsletters and commercial/advertising messages tailored to your interests.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer, including the following:
- Registering you as a new customer.
- Processing and delivering your orders.
- Managing your relationship with us.
- Enabling you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys.
- Improving our website, applications, products and services
- Recommending/advertising products or services which may be of interest to you.
- Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary.
- Detecting fraud.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Sale of products and services: In order to deliver your products and services purchased on our marketplace from third parties, we may be required to provide your personal data to such third parties.
- Working with third party service providers: We engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service.
- Detecting fraud and abuse: We release account and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with the law.
When we share your personal data with third parties we:
- only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
We may transfer your personal data to locations in another country, in accordance with the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation and its Implementation Framework. There are inherent risks in such transfers.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Your Legal Rights
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct or erase your personal data, object to or restrict processing of your personal data, and unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that we continuously process your personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. If you are looking for more information on how we process your personal data, or you wish to exercise your legal rights in respect of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at dataprotection@Fluidéhomes.com and write DPO as subject matter.